Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Stampin' Up! Flowering Desert with Stitched Rectangle Framelits #simplestamping Card

Your cards don't need to have all the bells and whistles to be beautiful. Simple stamping with a little detail is just perfect and for this card I have used the Stampin' Up! Flowering Desert stamp set to stamp this scene using Call me Clover, Tranquil Tide, Mango Melody, Mint Marcon and Lovely Lipstick inks and Ig grounded the scene using Smokey Slate Stampin' Blends and then added the sentiment.



I used the Stitched Rectangle Framelits to add some detail to the stamped piece and Mango Melody Layer with the Big Shot. I love how the Lovely Lipstick card base looks more red than pink with these colours!

To see how this card came together you can watch the replay of the Facebook LIVE Video or below on You Tube



SHOP NOW for the products used to make this card at my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

_____________________________________________

The 2nd Release of Sale A Bration Products has arrived and they are so beautiful. 
Click the image below to view them.


The 2019 Sale A Bration Catalogue is LIVE and we’re kicking it off the Stampin’ Up! way—with everyone’s favourite Sale-A-Bration—and you’re invited to get in on the fun, for every $90 spent you choose FREE Products till March 31st


Host a Party and receive even more FREE products


Why not consider joining my Wicked Woody's team NOW get some your products from what I am sure is a long Stampin' Up! Supplies Wish List at a discount as well as the fun of being a part of my team. We meet every month have live video, training and card swaps. We have 2 amazing Joining Offers during Sale A Bration so be sure to check them out so you to can enjoy 20% off your Stampin' supplies.


__________________________________________________

available till June 3rd 2018


__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

Pretty Paper Card Class March 17th Cost $20

Come and Make cards using out Beautiful Designer Series Papers



RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.

Enjoy Ellen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment