Friday, March 15, 2019

Stampin' Up! Picture Perfect Birthday and Lined Alphabet Birthday Card

One of the most versatile stamps sets I own for birthdays is the Stampin' Up! Picture Perfect one. You can use it in so many ways - for backgrounds as well as having some fantastic sentiments. I have paired it here with the the Lined Alphabet stamp set to personalise the card and added the number with the Make a Difference stamps.  I have used Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay and Coastal Cabana to create the background and the 2 step stamping candles, I also added a pop of Pacific Point for the sentiments and the Stitched Shaped Framelits circle. I coloured and filled in the Lined Alphabet name lightly with some Coastal Cabana reinker with an Aqua Painter to make it stand out. I really do enjoy making custom cards occasionally for a challenge.

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

_____________________________________________

I know you are all enjoying your Sale-A-Bration products and Stampin' Up! have added to the enjoyment by releasing dies, punch and stamp set that match many of our Sale-A-Bration items. These products are only available through till 31st March so be quick and don't miss out!
_____________________________________________

The 2019 Sale A Bration Catalogue 2nd Release and 3rd Release are LIVE and we’re kicking it off the Stampin’ Up! way—with everyone’s favourite Sale-A-Bration—and you’re invited to get in on the fun, for every $90 spent you choose FREE Products till March 31st



Host a Party and receive even more FREE products


Why not consider joining my Wicked Woody's team NOW get some your products from what I am sure is a long Stampin' Up! Supplies Wish List at a discount as well as the fun of being a part of my team. We meet every month have live video, training and card swaps. We have 2 amazing Joining Offers during Sale A Bration so be sure to check them out so you to can enjoy 20% off your Stampin' supplies.


__________________________________________________

The Occasions Catalogue 2019 is live
available till June 3rd 2018
__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

Pretty Paper Card Class March 17th Cost $20
Come and Make cards using out Beautiful Designer Series Papers

Embossing Class April 28th 1pm



RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment