Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Stampin' Up! Daisy Lane with 2019-2021 In Colors Cards

With the release of the Stampin' Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue comes the NEW 2019-2021 In Colors Purple Posy, Seaside Spray, Pretty Peacock, Rococo Rose and Terracotta Tile. I have paired the with the Daisy Lane stamp set, Stitched Shapes and Layering Squares Dies, Country Floral Embossing Folder and 2019-2020 Scalloped Linen Ribbon


Pretty Peacock

Rococo Rose

Purple Posy

Terracotta Tile

Seaside Spray

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

_________________________________________________

_________________________________________________

I am celebrating the New 2019-2020 Catalogue with some share pack so you have it all at a fraction of the price!!! Contact me to grab you pack!!

_________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 
Come Along and Celebrate 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue with projects to make prizes, friends and fun!! 

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment