Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Stampin' Up! Tasteful Touches with Tasteful Label Card

It is nearly here the Stampin' Up! 2020-2022 In Colors and I have featured 3 of the with the Tasteful Touches stamp and Tasteful Label dies. I love how the Cinnamon Cider, Bumble Bee and Misty Moonlight work perfectly together to make this unisex card. I have used Versamark to stamp the the  Tasteful Touches branch repeatedly to create a background for the Tasteful Label dies. I also used the ornate stamp as a background for the Memento stamped sentiment. Texture was added to the card with the stitched and embossed edges on both dies cuts and matching 2020-2022 In Colour Enamel dots.

 Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies
I will add new supplies when they are LIVE on the 3rd June.

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

For all orders over $60 receive this amazing Tutorial Bundle FREE



__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

2020-2021 Annual Catalogue Launch Party Sunday June 21st at 1pm. Cost $20 
Come along and Celebrate the NEW Catalogue. We will be making projects with all brand new products, specials, games, prizes and fun to be had!! 

TBA if this class will a ZOOM class or in person

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment