Sunday, July 25, 2021

Stampin' Up! Penguin Playmate and Picture This Christmas Cards

The July Christmas Stampathon 2021 is Baby It's Cold Outside and in Australia it is!! I have paired together some Brand new products that are released on August 3rd and some scraps from recent projects to make 8 cards. I have used the Stampin' Up! Penguin Place, Peaceful Deer and For Unto Us Stamps, Penguin Place Paper and Picture This Die.

The hand cut Penguin Playmates characters sit on ink blended Blending Brushes scrap backgrounds. I added the Penguin Place backgrounds using the Stamparatus to get crisp and bold sentiments

Be sure to pop over to the group and join in with this months and previous challenges and check out my VIDEO below to see how these cards were made and the Supplies I have used


The Christmas Stampathon 2021 is a Facebook Group that gets us a bit more prepared and ready for the busy Christmas season and we would love you to join us. You will have 5 inspirational projects on the 25th of each month. We will be sending out one of our cards to a randomly picked participant each month.



To see how these cards came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!



__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


July-August 2021 Mini Catalogue Launch

15th August 1pm


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment