Monday, April 25, 2022

Stampin’ Up! Wisteria Wishes & Peaceful Deer Christmas Stampathon Cards

Welcome back April Christmas Stampathon 2022. Our March is Metallic 4 make at least 4 card using Metallic Touches to get you ready for the Christmas Season.

I created 8 of these cards using some brand new products available on May 3rd the Stampin' Up! the Wisteria Wishes Stamp Set, Stylish Shapes Dies, Pretty Prints Designer Series Paper and Sweet Sorbet Ink and Cardstock. I paired these with the Peaceful Deer Stamp Set, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Silver Foil, Metallic Embossing Powder, Smokey Slate Stampin' Blends and Rhinestones, Heat Tool and Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.

Be sure to pop over to the group and join in with this months and previous challenges and check out my VIDEO below to see how these cards were made and the Supplies I have used



SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!



__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.


Annual 22-23 Catalogue Launch Class May 22nd

Cost $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products, prizes, specials and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment