Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Stampin’ Up! Let’s Go Shopping Use It Up Card

In my most recent video I used the left over pieces from creating my Let's Go Shopping Class. I have used the Let's Go Shopping Bundle and Les Shoppe Designer Series Paper.

The focal point is the full 2 level shop with Stampin' Blends pieces that I didn't use for class and and addition monochromatic class that I added stamped elements to the main window. I paired the 2 background papers together and added the sandwich board and pot plant also from the paper. I used Stampin' Blends to ground the images and the previously stamped sentiment to bring the card together.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product


To See how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW



Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.
 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

Let's Go Shopping Classes - Video Tutorials
We will be making projects with all brand new products & fun to be had!! 

RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment