Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Stampin' Up! Sept-Dec 2023 Last Chance List

 The September–December 2023 Mini Catalogue is retiring soon! It’s bittersweet to say goodbye to a Stampin’ Up! catalogue, but we’re looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too!

From 21 November 2023–3 January 2024, you can stock up on your favourite seasonal products and save up to 60% on essential craft supplies! So, what are you waiting for? Start shopping and selling! After all, a selection of Last Chance Products will only be available while supplies last.


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW



Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.
 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

My October Class is featuring the Merry & Bright Collection. In Person Class will be on 22nd October OR You can get the Project Sheet and Tutorial later in the month.



RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment