Sunday, August 18, 2024

Stampin’ Up! Painted Trees & Decorative Trees Christmas Cards

I just had to break into my NEW Stampin' Up! September - December 2024 Mini Catalogue goodies in recent Video. These will be LIVE on September 4th to purchase.

I featured the Stampin' Up! Painted Trees 3D Embossing Folder and in the video coloured it 3 ways. For this card front I used Sponge Daubers and 3 colours of ink to create this look. I added the sentiment from the Decorative Trees stamp set. I finished the card with a few Iridescent Foil Gems.

Colours Used: Soft Sea Foam, Garden Green, Mossy Meadow & Real Red

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product  

To See how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube



 My in person Classes are mostly monthly on the 3rd Sunday of the month 1pm

My current available Class is the
 Christmas In July Class - Video Tutorials & Project Sheet Can be Purchase them for $10 Available Globally

Contact me to purchase this Class
RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment