Monday, September 2, 2024

Stampin' Up! Simply Said, Watercolor World & Take to The Skies Stamp Review Crew Card

Today The Stamp Review Crew is having a Blog Hop that is highlighting the Stampin' Up! Simply Said stamp set. We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe who will bring you lots of ideas featuring one stamp set each hop twice a month! We hop the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration. Please follow along below with all the other amazing projects as well. Leave us a comment to tell us what you think of our projects

I have used the Simply Said Stamp Set as the Centre Piece for this card in a Recent Video. It is the perfect anchor for the Watercolour World Stamp background that I blended the edges with a Blending Brush. I add cut the little planes from the Take To The Skies Designer Series Paper. I added Basic Gray & Smoky Slate Pears. I left the card there in the video, but on reflection it needed a little something and took inspiration from the Designer Series paper and used a Stampin' Write Marker to add flight paths to the card.

You can find other projects made with the SIMPLY SAID Stamp Set HERE

Colours: Boho Blue, Garden Green, Night of Navy, Basic Gray

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Products


To see this card being made in this VIDEO

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW


 My in person Classes are mostly monthly on the 3rd Sunday of the month 1pm

My current available Class is the
 Christmas In July Class - Video Tutorials & Project Sheet Can be Purchase them for $10 Available Globally

Contact me to purchase this Class
RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

2 comments: