Thursday, June 6, 2013

Retirement Party - this Sunday 9th June


Is it hard to say goodbye to old favourite stamp sets??

Yes and No - It means new ones are on the way and we get to celebrate and say good bye to the old ones with a RETIREMENT PARTY

This set of cards was the first I ever made for my business and was for a stamp a stack using the 
Just Believe Stamp set

COST FREE


Come and have a close look at what we will be saying goodbye to in our Current Catalogue and grab it before stock runs out. 



I will also be putting out my retiring stock for those that come and allowing you to put first dibs on the ones you might like to purchase after July 1st (I'm not allowed to sell them before then). 



There will also be a make and take 



Pop in for a quick look or stay for a few hours

Please also bring a friend



Light refreshments provided

You can view the retirement lists in THIS post

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you there

Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment