Thursday, July 11, 2013

2013-2014 Catalogue Launches

Did we have a great time at the NEW catalogue launches??

Well of course we did

Here are a few photos of my launches for Last weekend

Here is the first launch from Friday night it was held in our local church hall and we had a group of 7 demonstrators and their customers joining all the fun we had prize patrol and a prize for each attendee, supper, projects to make and plenty of samples and fun to make to it a great night

Everyone having fun!!

A picture of one of our two sample tables

 I had another launch at my home on Sunday morning and we had all the same fun as we did at the larger launch just on a smaller and less noisy scale!

Here is my table set ready for my guests to arrive

  and here is my samples and other borrowed from other awesome demonstrators!!

I would like to thank all my customers who cane and enjoyed a few hours of fun sharing lots of mew products

No comments:

Post a Comment