Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Hardwood with Lovely As A Tree and Really Good Greetings - Masculine Card

A simple Masculine card to share with the men in your life

I have made this card recently at some of parties to show just easy it is to make a card with 2 pieces of A4 card stock and a cool marker technique - Thumping

I started to make the card by cutting the Chocolate Chip A4 Card Stock in half and scored with the Stampin' Trimmer. Next I cut the Very Vanilla A4 Card Stock into quarters. One of the quarters I have cut slightly smaller and stamped the Hardwood stamp with Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad. I then took the Lovely As A Tree stamp and my Stampin' Write Markers. I coloured the whole image first with my lightest green Pear Pizzazz with the brush tip. I then took the Chocolate Chip maker and coloured the trunk and some of the branches in the tree. Next I took Old Olive and Garden Green Marker and thumped the brush end of the marker over the tree to create a variegated green. To rehydrate the ink on the stamped I huffed on it then stamped onto the left over Very Vanilla A4 Card Stock. To make the multi colour Really Good Greetings I used the same markers and coloured the words with the brush end then repeated my huffing and stamped it under the tree. I then cut down the the image adhered it to the left over Chocolate Chip A4 Card Stock and trimmed it down. To finish I arranged and adhered all the pieces together and the card is done ready to give that special man in your life.


If you would like to make this card with your friends please contact me to book in a party TODAY

To purchase products used to make this card please use the links in the supply list below or contact me on 0421074703 to place an order

Thanks for stopping by

Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment