Monday, September 14, 2015

Non - Christmas Reason for the Season and Tin of Card Stamps and Into the Wood Cotton Ribbon Birthday Card

I have wanted to make this non- Christmas card ever since I got the Reason for the Season Stamp Set and the Into the Woods Cotton Ribbon


The colour for this card came directly from the ribbon. I LOVE Rich Razzleberry but never use it enough. I teamed that with Old Olive and Daffodil Delight to complete the stamping of the flowers using the Reason for the Season Stamp set. I didn't want to cover up the flowers too much so I used vellum to stamp the happy birthday from the Tin of Cards Stamp set and finished it off with a length of the Into the Woods Cotton Ribbon.

To order any of these products simply click on my Shop Now button above and it will take you to my online store where you can order all of our beautiful products. Alternately please contact me to place an order.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment