Saturday, September 19, 2015

Lovely as a Tree and Oh, What Fun Christmas Card

I am in a glittery mess after making this card today. I spilled 1/2 a pot of glitter on my table cleaning up. 


I have used Lovely as a Tree and Oh, what Fun stamp sets. I sponged the background then flicked on some water drops and removed to create the effect. And finally used the Fine Tip Glue Pen to create dots and then covered the glue covered in silver glitter. 

I will sparkle for a week but It is worth it.


To order any of these products simply click on my Shop Now button above and it will take you to my online store where you can order all of our beautiful products. Alternately please contact me to place an order.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen 



No comments:

Post a Comment