Friday, October 16, 2015

Awesomely Artistic, Wondrous Wreath and Perfect Pennants Christmas Card with Mojo Monday Sketch 419

I have been wanting to make Christmas Bush from the Awesomely Artistic set since I got it. It is an incredibly versatile set.


I started by stamping the flowers in Crumb Cake and them coloured the flowers and leaves using a blender pen and Real Red, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight. Then I cut it out using the Circle Framelits in the Big Shot.

I have used the Silver Diagonal paper from the Neutrals Colour Collection Paper and polka dots from the Perfect Pennants to add a touch more red and sentiment from Wondrous Wreath with Old Olive and Real Red Stampin' Write Markers and just a touch more silver with Cording Trim.

To order any of these products simply click on my Shop Now button above and it will take you to my online store where you can order all of our beautiful products. Alternately please contact me to place an order.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment