Saturday, October 3, 2015

Jolly Christmas, Glitter Ribbon and Stampin' Write Makers


This sentiment stamp from the Jolly Christmas stamp set was calling to be multicoloured with our Stampin' Write Makers 


So I took a mix of colours in my Stampin' Write Makers and coloured the Jolly Christmas stamp using the brush end then huffed on it to rehydrate the dried ink before stamping the image. I then took a length of the white glitter ribbon and used a marker on the back to colour it and put it aside to dry. To create the background I repeatedly stamped the reindeer from the Jolly Christmas stamp set. To finish off the card I added a length of thin 
silver ribbon to the top of the sentiment and my dried glitter piece at the bottom. 

To order any of these products simply click on my Shop Now button above and it will take you to my online store where you can order all of our beautiful products. Alternately please contact me to place an order.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment