Monday, December 7, 2015

Holly Jolly Greetings, Christmas Greeting Thinlits and Perfect Pines Framelits Christmas Card

I made this very simple christmas card for some of my team members recently at our end of year get together. I will also teaching this card this coming Sunday 13th December 


This card is a real cinch to make.  

I took the Medium Perfect Pine tree Thinlit and cut it from our Red Glimmer Paper using the Big Shot and then cut it again from Mossy Meadow cardstock with the additional die on the inside that makes the circle cut outs that allows the glimmer paper to sparkle through like the perfect decorations. With one of these Big Shot passes I also cut the Merry from the Christmas Greeting Thinlit in Cherry Cobbler and adhered it using the Fine Tip Glue Pen.  For the finishing touches I added a Gold Foil paper star punched from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack and stamped Christmas in Mossy Meadow from the Holly Jolly Greeting stamp set.

This will be one of the cards I will be making at my Last Minute Christmas Card Class this Sunday 13th at 1pm. So if you are on the Central Coast NSW and would like to come along please contact me on 0421074703 to reserve your place.

Thanks for stopping by
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment