Saturday, February 6, 2016

Balloon Builders and Balloon Celebrations with Wildflower Fields Paper

I couldn't wait to use the Ballon Builders Stamps to make some Balloon Animals and since I love butterflies this is what I made.



I started my stamping the Large and smaller balloon twice in Blackberry Bliss from the Balloon Builders stamp set and punched them out using the Balloon Bouquet punch. To create the body I used the longer thin balloon stamped with Elegant Eggplant. To created the rest of the card I used a Lost Lagoon card base and added a slightly smaller piece of Flowering Fields Paper from our Sale-a-Bration catalogue which I stamped the Balloon string on using Blackberry Bliss Ink and filled in some of the dots using Blushing Bride and Blackberry Bliss Stampin' Write markers. Next I stamped a strip of Blushing Bride card stock with Happy Birthday from the Balloon Celebrations stamp set in Blackberry Bliss. Now to assemble the butterfly with Stampin' Dimensionals, then adding the body in the centre to cover the ballon ends and finally the sentiment strip. To add a finishing touch I used clear Wink of Stella on the Butterfly wings to make them shimmer and shine.

To order these products from the Occasions Catalogue and earn Sale-a-Bration items before 31st March simply spend $90 before shipping and handling. Just click on my Shop Now button above and it will take you to my online store where you can order all of our beautiful products. Alternately please contact me to place an order or get you own catalogues.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during our Sale a Bration promotion.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment