Friday, February 19, 2016

Timeless Textures and Botanicals for you Stamps with Bohemian Paper using Mojo Monday 435 Card

I really wasn't feeling my Mojo today so I grabbed up the Mojo Monday sketch 435 and a two simple stamp sets Botanicals For You from the Sale-a-Bration and Timeless Textures from the Occasions Catalogue and just went for it.


Now that I have chosen my stamp sets. I went looking for some Designer Series Paper and our Bohemian set stood out. I chose the patterns I wanted and trimmed them down and adhered them to a Delightful Dijon Card base. Next I took some scrap Very Vanilla card stock and stamped the Just for You from Botancals For You in Basic Black Archival Ink and then took the Timeless Textures stamps and Layered them stamping in Delightful Dijon, Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay and Island Indigo. I trimmed the piece down and matted it with another piece of Bohemian Paper an attached it with Stampin' Dimensionals. To add a finishing touch I punched 3 flowers from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack from Island Indigo, Delightful Dijon and Blackberry Bliss with a Rhinestone Basic Jewel in middle of each and adhered them to the card with Glue Dots.


To order these products from the Occasions Catalogue and earn Sale-a-Bration items before 31st March simply spend $90 before shipping and handling. Just click on my Shop Now button above and it will take you to my online store where you can order all of our beautiful products. Alternately please contact me to place an order or get you own catalogues.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during our Sale a Bration promotion.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment