Monday, October 24, 2016

Forever Evergreen Diagonal Stripe Christmas Card

My card today's colours were inspired by a large project I have been undertaking that I will share with you in the near future.


I started this card by stamping the Diagonal Stripe background stamp in Elegant Eggplant Ink on the matching card stock. Next I took a wide strip of Island Indigo card stock stamped with the stars from Forever Evergreen stamp set and stamped with the matching ink. I stamped the 4 ornaments also from the Forever Evergreen set onto a piece of Whisper White card stock and stamped them in Rose Red, Elegant Eggplant. Emerald Envy and Island Indigo and drew on the strings using a Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Marker. I adhered all the stamped layers onto a Rose Red card base and added a tied piece of Emerald Envy Ruched Ribbon around the card to finish the card.

To order any of the products I have used on this project and more simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our hostess can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment