Sunday, September 30, 2018

Picture Perfect Birthday and Oh So Eclectic with Frosted Floral Paper Birthday Card

The Frosted Floral Speciality Paper in the 2018 Holiday Catalogue is so beautiful, each piece is a hand pained design printed into to shimmery paper as you can see in my second photo below.


In this card I wanted to showcase the Frosted Floral Speciality paper and found that the Oh So Eclectic stamp set matched these flowers perfectly and I used it on both the card base and Stitched Label Vellum sentiment piece. The Picture Perfect Birthday sentiment was just perfect for this card and to make to it stand out I added a punched circle behind the vellum. For an extra Pop I coated the vellum in Wink of Stella glitter pen before I stamped. The Colours I have used are Mint Macron, Black Berry Bliss, Grey Granite and Night Of Navy.

Here and a close up of the shimmer and Glitter


___________________________________________________

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!


__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________


__________________________________________________

Who doesn't love earning FREE Product? 
You can earn this Designer Series Paper from 1st September to 30th

___________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 
Join me in Stamping a Stack of Christmas and Birthday cards using products from the Holiday Catalogue. We will make at least 6 cards.

November 18th 1pm Christmas Class $25


All Materials and Refreshments supplied

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.

Class Specials - Come to class and place an order over $60 you get class FREE. Bring a friend who is a new customer to me and class is 1/2 price price for you both.

My classes are suitable for all skill levels of crafters.
__________________________________________________

Why not consider joining my Wicked Woody's team NOW get some your products from what I am sure is a long Stampin' Up! Supplies Wish List at a discount as well as the fun of being a part of my team. We meet every month have live video and card swaps.

See you Soon
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment