Thursday, January 3, 2019

Stampin' Up! Sale A Bration 2019 is LIVE - FREE Products for Spending, Hosting and Joining

The 2019 Sale A Bration Catalogue is LIVE and we’re kicking it off the Stampin’ Up! way—you’re invited to get in on the fun, for every $90 spent you choose FREE Products till March 31st


Host a Party and receive even more FREE products


Why not consider joining my Wicked Woody's team NOW get some your products from what I am sure is a long Stampin' Up! Supplies Wish List at a discount as well as the fun of being a part of my team. We meet every month have live video, training and card swaps. We have 2 amazing Joining Offers during Sale A Bration so be sure to check them out so you to can enjoy 20% off your Stampin' supplies.



SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!


___________________________________________________

available till June 3rd 2018
__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

Occasions & Sale A Bration Launch Party January 13th 1pm Cost $20

Come Along and Celebrate both the Occasions and Sale A Bration with projects to make prizes, friends and fun!!


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.

Enjoy Ellen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment