Monday, August 19, 2019

Stampin' Up! Free as a Bird, Bird Ballad with Stampin' Blends Card Take 2

I got in the groove the last week making cards using the Stampin' Up! Free as a Bird Stamp Set and Bird Ballad Papers. I realised at 2am the next morning I wanted to use this beautiful feather paper and didn't. I had also neglected to stamp this beautiful single bird which I coloured in using Stampin' Blends then added the sentiment using the Stamparatus I loved making the bird multicoloured to match the paper, have a look at my VIDEO to see how it came together.  Do you find colouring as therapeutic as I do?



To see how this cards came together you can watch the replay of the Facebook LIVE Video or below on You Tube


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!


__________________________________________________


__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

Holiday Catalogue Launch Party September 15th $20

Come along and make projects using the BRAND NEW products in the Holiday catalogue. Specials, Prizes, friends and FUN on the Day

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 
All Materials and Light Refreshments Supplied

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment