Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Stampin’ Up! Tasteful Touches Use it Up Box Card

I had this beautiful Stampin' Up! Tasteful Touches stamp background piece and flower left over from a recent project and I was determined to get them used up and I pulled them out with some other items from my Use It Box in a recent VIDEO. I had coloured the flower using Rocco Rose Stampin' Blends and hand cut it fairly close to the stamped line leaving a tiny halo. The background is stamped in Petal Pink and Basic Gray ink many of the images are stamped off. All the other added piece are scraps or from my used it up box. Check out my video to see the process of how it all came together.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies


To see how this card came together can watch the replay of the
Facebook LIVE Video on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

For all orders over $60 receive this amazing Tutorial Bundle FREE

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

The brand new 2020–2021 Annual Catalogue AND 2020-2021 Beginner Brochure are LIVE NOW and you can order ONLINE RIGHT NOW (Please note we have a new Online store launching as well so you will need to reset you password and issues give me a call)

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

July Card Class Sunday July 19th at 1pm. Cost $20 
We will be making projects with brand new products and a whole lot of FUN!
 In Person Class at my house in Narara

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment