Monday, August 10, 2020

Stampin' Up! Gnome for the Holidays, In Good Taste and Ornate Frames Christmas Card

I just could not resist the adorable Stampin' Up! Gnome for the Holidays stamp set and I just had to throw all (well it felt like it) of my Stampin' Blends at it for a very colourful and cute Christmas card. I started by stamping my 2 images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I then gathered my Stampin' Blends and coloured the images using Old Olive, Soft Suede, Real Red, Mango Melody, Misty Moonlight, Shaded Spruce and Ivory/Bronze. The sentiment was stamped with and onto Misty Moonlight and cut using the Ornate Frames Dies. The stone card front is from the In Good Taste Paper and it allowed the coloured image and sentiment to pop. I added a scattering of Holiday Rhinestones to finish the card and move your eye across the card.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and To visit my Shop

 SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

For all orders over $60 receive this amazing Tutorial Bundle FREE

__________________________________________________


__________________________________________________


The brand new August - December 2020 Mini Catalogue is LIVE NOW and you can order ONLINE RIGHT NOW . If you are in Australia and want your very own copy Contact Me and ill get one to you ASAP.

__________________________________________________


The brand new 2020–2021 Annual Catalogue AND 2020-2021 Beginner Brochure are LIVE and you can order ONLINE RIGHT NOW




__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


August - December 2020 Mini Catalogue Launch Party

Sunday August 16th at 1pm. Cost $20 

We will be making projects with brand new products, prizes and a whole lot of FUN!

 In Person Class at my house in Narara


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 


Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment