Thursday, August 13, 2020

Stampin' Up! In The Pines, Cherish The Season with Gold Cards and Envelopes Christmas Card

I can't tell you how stunning the Stampin' Up! Gold Cards and Envelopes are and just perfect for any occasion. For this card I have paired them with the In The Pines stamp set and matching Pine Wood Dies for the cluster of 3 trees in Old Olive, Shaded Spruce and Vellum. I grounded the trees using Light Smoky Slate and Colour Lifter to lighten it. To pick up the Gold Foil on the card base a Gold Heat Embossed sentiment from the Cherish thee Season worked perfectly. to bring it all together I added gold Metallic Pearls.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and To visit my Shop

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!


For all orders over $60 receive this amazing Tutorial Bundle FREE

__________________________________________________


__________________________________________________


Redeem Your Vouchers NOW till August 31st

__________________________________________________


The brand new August - December 2020 Mini Catalogue is LIVE NOW and you can order ONLINE RIGHT NOW . If you are in Australia and want your very own copy Contact Me and ill get one to you ASAP.

__________________________________________________


The brand new 2020–2021 Annual Catalogue AND 2020-2021 Beginner Brochure are LIVE and you can order ONLINE RIGHT NOW


__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


August - December 2020 Mini Catalogue Launch Party

Sunday August 16th at 1pm. Cost $20 

We will be making projects with brand new products, prizes and a whole lot of FUN!

 In Person Class at my house in Narara


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 


Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment