Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Stampin' Up! Sale - A - Bration 2021

Sale - A - Bration 2021 is here and runs from 5th January till the 28th February 2021
There are 3 ways to participate 

ONE - For every $90 or $180 you SPEND receive
 FREE and exclusive product
TWOJoin my Wicked Woody's Team and receive an additional Bundle worth $100 of 5 6x6 paper packs in our colours that are exclusive and will released in the upcoming 21-22 Annual Catalogue as well 20% off future purchases. $335 of value for Just $169
THREE - Host a Party of over $500 and receive Punch Party Stamp Set FREE
LINKS to Full details below!


'

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue Launch

Sunday January 17th and January 24th at 1pm $20

We will be making projects using the NEW January-June 2021 Mini. 

With Door prizes, fun and friends.

In Person Class at my house in Narara numbers LIMITED


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 


Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment