Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Stampin' Up! Happy Thoughts and Love You Always and Fluttering Card

I made these card for my February Wicked Woody's Team Card Swaps I have shared in a VIDEO below using the Happy Thoughts stamp set and Love You Always Speciality Paper and Foil along with Rectangular Postage Stamp Stamp Punch and Fluttering Vellum Butterfly. I was inspired by Sharon Wilson and her recent card and made it my own.

I used a cluster of 3 Rectangle Postage stamp punched patterns from the Love you Always papers matting them on a larger piece of the matching foil. Stamped the sentiment using the Stamparatus for perfect placement and to help making my 12 card easier. I added the coloured the Fluttering vellum butterfly using Blending Brushes and Blushing Bride Ink add embellished with Champagne Rhinestones.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and To visit my Shop


To see my Wicked Woody's teams swap cards 
watch the replay of the LIVE Video

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!


Butterfly Bouquet an amazing Butterfly Brilliance stamp and Brilliant Wings die bundle which will also be available in the 21-22 Annual Catalogue along with exclusive and limited release Butterfly Bijou and Natural Touch papers which are available while stocks last. 


__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


March Card Class

21st March 1pm $20

We will be making projects using the NEW Butterfly Bouquet and January-June 2021 Mini


In Person Class at my house in Narara numbers LIMITED


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 


Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment