Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Stampin’ Up! True Beauty with Organic Beauty Card

I created this card using he Stampin' Up! True Beauty Stamp set with it's matching Organic Beauty Dies and coordinating Awash In Beauty Designer Series Paper in a Recent Video

I used the lattice die to make a cardstock mask to create the pattern with a Blending Brush on the card front. I made the flowers with 2 tones using the Stamparartus and Blending brushes as well.  The Stitched Rectangle Dies were perfect for the Sentiment and paper matt. A scattering ao Iridescent Rhinestones brings the card together beautifully

All my colour pairing came directly from the Designer Series Paper
Pale Papaya, So Saffron, Polished Pink, Merry Merlot, Granny Apple Green, Mossy Meadow, Blushing Bride

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Products

To see how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!






Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.


July-December and Sale-a-Bration Catalogue Launch Class - July 17th 1pm $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products, prizes, specials and fun to be had!!

August Card Class - August 21st 1pm $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products, prizes, specials and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment