Saturday, December 9, 2023

Stampin’ Up! Joy to You with Rays Of Light Christmas Cards

I have been wanting to create some simple and interesting Christmas Cards using the Stampin' Up! Joy To You and Rays Of Light  stamp sets and I shared the process in a recent video. I was inspired by a card I saw by Catherine Proctor and I took away a few layers to make it mine.

I cut the sentiments using the Deckled Rectangle Dies adding Glitter Sequins and Iridescent Ribbons to finish the cards

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product

To See how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube  

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.




RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen




 

No comments:

Post a Comment