Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Stampin’ Up! Kiddin’ Around with Mini Alphabet Dies Birthday Card

We have a extra special birthday this week - my Grandson. Do you make special Cards?

I couldn't resist using some adorable products that will be released on January 4th 2024. The Stampin' Up! Kiddin' Around stamp set and dies, Mini Alphabet Dies with the Just Kiddin' Designer Series Paper in a recent video

I also added products from current Annual Catalogue the Alphabest stamp set and Playing in the Rain stamps and dies with Stampin' Blends, Blending Brushes and Wink Of Stella

Colours Used: Night Of Navy, Azure Afternooon, Balmy Blue, Lost Lagoon, Lemon Lolly, Berry Burst, Bubble Bath, Soft Sea Foam, Smokey Slate, Basic White

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product


To See how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube  

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.




RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment