Thursday, May 2, 2024

Stampin’ Up! Frames & Flowers Paper with Bird's Eye View Cards

I shared this beautiful NEW Stampin' Up! Frames & Flowers Speciality Designer Series Paper and I have paired it with the Bird's Eye View Stamp Set in a recent video.

I had the branch Nested Essential Dies piece in my Use It Up Box and knew out would be perfect with this design. I stamped and coloured using Stampin' Blends the bird to match the colours in the Designer Series Paper. I grabbed another piece from my Use it Box using the Stylish Shape Dies for behind the Bird that I ink blended with matching ink. I finished the card with a few Petal Pink Foiled Gems.

Colours Used: Lost Lagoon, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Sea Foam & Gray Granite

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Products

To See how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW



 My in person Classes are mostly monthly on the 3rd Sunday of the month 1pm

My next Class will be Notes Of Nature Class - Kits at Home for $30 OR Video Tutorials & Project Sheet Can be Purchase them for $10 Available Globally

Contact me to purchase this Class
RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment