Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Stampin’ Up! To Market & Naturally Gilded Floating Panel Christmas Card

Welcome to the May Christmas Stampathon 2024 which is Make It Clear
(May 25th - June 24th)

I have used the To Market & Naturally Gilded Designer Series Papers in a recent video to create Floating Panels with Window Sheets. I used the Merriest Trees Stamp Set for the sentiment and finished with Metallic Gems. Blooming Pearls and Tinsel Gems.

Colours Used Garden Green, Real Red, Very Vanilla & Basic Beige

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product 

To See how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube 

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW




 My in person Classes are mostly monthly on the 3rd Sunday of the month 1pm

My next Class will be Notes Of Nature Class - Kits at Home for $30 OR Video Tutorials & Project Sheet Can be Purchase them for $10 Available Globally

Contact me to purchase this Class
RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

1 comment:

  1. Love love love the video!!!!!!!! You inspire me so much x

    ReplyDelete