Monday, June 10, 2024

Stampin' Up! Bright Skies SU Color Challenge Card

For this month's June SU! Colour Challenge This months challenge is absolutely stunning and calls for florals but I wanted to take it in a different direction and pulled out a new to me Bright Skies Stamp Set and Dies to make this cute scene. Are you a scene builder?

I used a piece of Stampin' Up! Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper in Azure Afternoon as the base. I created the hill using the Long Cloud Die from the Bright Skies Dies with the rain stamp from the Stamp Set as Grass. I stamped and die cut the other elements using the challenge colours. I added the sentiment to the large white cloud finishing with a few 2024-2026 Shimmer Gems.

I cannot wait to see your take over in the SU! Colour Challenge group

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Products 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment