Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Stampin’ Up! By Your Side Card Kit Alternatives

In a recent customer class I finished making the cards from the Stampin' Up! By Your Side Kit. I had quite a number of leftover pieces . I had enough dogs and cats to make a full set off cards with either animal. I made 4 cards in a recent LIVE Video

I made 2 card with a plain background with the labels and left over circle and sequin heart. I used Paw prints stamps to create a background for the third card and left over paper hearts. The final card I was challenged to make a Z Fold Card and used the Paw Prints and Stampin Blends to create stripes. 

Which card card is you Favourite?

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product 


To See how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

Unboxing & First Play 

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW


 My in person Classes are mostly monthly on the 3rd Sunday of the month 1pm

My next Class will be Hot Air Balloon Class - Kits at Home for $30 OR Video Tutorials & Project Sheet Can be Purchase them for $10 Available Globally

Contact me to purchase this Class
RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment