Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Stampin’ Up! Golden Greenery & Greetings Of The Season Cards

I was inspired by an envelope I saw on Pinterest recently to make these Stampin' Up! Golden Greenery Christmas Cards in a Video.

I started with 1/2 a sheet of Very Vanilla and stamped all over using the sprig and berries stamps. I added the sentiments from Greeting Of The Season Stamp Set finishing the crd with Metallic Gems. Making 2 card fronts in one stamping session!!

Colours Used, Lemon Lime Twist, Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Real Red & Pebbled Path

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product 
\

To See how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW



 My in person Classes are mostly monthly on the 3rd Sunday of the month 1pm

My current available Class is the Sketched Butterflies Class - Video Tutorials & Project Sheet Can be Purchase them for $10 Available Globally

My Upcoming Class will be Christmas In July Class - Kits at Home for $30 OR Video Tutorials & Project Sheet Can be Purchase them for $10 Available Globally

Contact me to purchase this Class
RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment