Monday, July 1, 2024

Stampin' Up! Happy Little Things & Fluffiest Friends Stamp Review Crew Card

Today The Stamp Review Crew is having a Blog Hop that is highlighting the Online Exclusive Happy Little Things stamp set. We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe who will bring you lots of ideas featuring one stamp set each hop twice a month! We hop the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration. Please follow along below with all the other amazing projects as well. Leave us a comment to tell us what you think of our projects

I kept this card Monochromatic colour scheme using Peach Pie and Pumpkin Pie. Using the Happy Little Things Celebrate Stamps to create the background using Staff On and Peach Pie Ink adding it to a Basic Black Matt. I added the YOU stamps together and I edged it using the Staz On ink to make it pop from the background. In Pumpkin Pie ink I partially stamped the incredible and hand cut it out. The cat from the Fluffiest Friends stamp set was the perfect accompaniment for the sentiment. He is stamped in Memento Ink so I could colour using Stampin' Blends in Smoky Slate, Peach Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Shaded Spruce and Bubblebath. I finished the card with a few Shiny Sequins.

Colours: Peach Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black & Basic White

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW


 My in person Classes are mostly monthly on the 3rd Sunday of the month 1pm

My next Class will be Hot Air Balloon Class - Kits at Home for $30 OR Video Tutorials & Project Sheet Can be Purchase them for $10 Available Globally

Contact me to purchase this Class
RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

2 comments: