Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Convention Day 3 & 4

I am now home and will fill you in on the final 2 days of convention.

Friday was a full Day of General Sessions, Classes, Make and Take projects and an Optional Class on the evening 

Here are just a few pictures

Make and takes with some new Products. So exciting to play with!!!

We had a game show styled class which was so funny to see the staff hamming it up!!

Here is a small part of the large group that made up the additional class
It was a late one I think we got home about 10ish

Saturday morning started a little earlier than the rest of the daysWith Lots of Classes and General Session with lots of ideas then a quick dash home ready for the awards Dinner and Ceremony

Catching up with girls from the team

The award Dinner was lovely got to catch up with many of my favourite people here are a few snaps




Then it was back to the main stage to the official part of the night. Then many fond farewells till next year.

I hope I have not bored you with my up dates.

Now it back to normal programming

Thanks for stopping by
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment