Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Stampin’ Up! Rejoice & Neutral Noel Coloured Christmas Cards

Each Christmas I'm always in need for religious card the Stampin' Up! Rejoice Stamp Set is just perfect. I made a set of cards in a recent video pairing the stamp set with the Neutral Noel Speciality Paper, I cut the Stampin' Blends coloured panel using the Twinkling Tidings Hot Foil (Arch) Dies and added a White Textured Ribbon to finish the card.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Products

To See how this cards came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW







 My next in person Classes are  November 8th & 22nd @ 1pm
Contact me to purchase this Class
RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment