Thursday, January 10, 2013

My Little Valentine Promotion




Stampin’ Up! have created a never before seen four-piece set especially for this promotion!
Get the Sealed with Love Simply Sent Kit for FREE ($15.95 Value) when you order the brand-new limited edition My Little Valentine set.

Dates: 3-21 January 2013

Details: During the My Little Valentine promotion, you will get the Sealed with Love Simply Sent Kit FREE-a $15.95 value-when you purchase the brand-new My Little Valentine Set. This four-piece set was created exclusively for this promotion and will not be available again after 21 January!

Item
Description
Price
132242
My Little Valentine (clear-mount)
$17.95

Get this FREE: 
Page
Publication
Item
Description
Retail Value
35
holiday catalogue
126923
Sealed with Love Simply Sent
$15.95

The Fine Print
The promotion will run 3-21 January 2013.

The My Little Valentine Stamp Set is only available in Clear-Mount.

For every My Little Valentine Set that you purchase, they will get a Sealed with Love Simply Sent Kit FREE! There is no limit.

Orders need to be placed by 8pm January 21.


DON'T FORGET 

I am running a special offer to kick off the New Year and here it is

EXCLUSIVE SPECIAL OFFER FROM ME TO YOU

Spend over $100 between 3rd - 21st Jan 2013 and receive a FREE retired stamp set

This offer is ONLY for my customers and it is not on offer anywhere else

Don't Forget that our Holiday Catalogue ends on the 31st of this month so be sure not to miss out on the amazing products before they are gone

Thanks for stopping by
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment