Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sale - a - Bration Launch and Sycamore Street


I am Kicking Sale-a -Bration 2013 off with a Bang 

I am having a launch Party at my House

Sale-A-Bration Launch Tuesday 22nd January 7pm   Cost $20
You will be amongst the first to play with the new products featured in the new Sale - a - bration Catalogue. You will receive your own copy of the new catalogue, as well as making 3 great projects. There will be prizes and Launch ONLY specials.

Refreshments will also be provided so come along and be part of the fun! 

I am asking that you pre-pay to reserve your spot.

I hope you can make it. Place are LIMITED so be quick

I have used Sycamore Street papers and Ribbon, Pretty Petites and Petite Curly Label Punch and Vine Street Embossing Folder in my project above

Thanks for Stopping By
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment