Thursday, March 7, 2013

Bloomin' Marvelous Sale-a-Bration 2013 + Special Offer

Our Birthday Celebrations (Sale-a-bration) are still going strong and will end on 22nd of March

Here are two cards I have made using the Bloomin' Marvelous Stamp Set, Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper and Vine Street Textured Impressions Folder that you can earn for FREE till the 22nd March 2013



I have also used Elegant Butterfly Punch ($27.95) and the NEW Bitty Butterfly Punch ($27.95) 

I have set many Goals for myself this year and I am almost there in achieving every single one of them. I am offering a FREE GIFT in addition to our current Sale-a-bration promotion in appreciation of  helping me get to my FINAL sales goal and receive an award at the Stampin' Up! annual convention in May. (gifts will picked at random)

Thanks for stopping by
Ellen




No comments:

Post a Comment