Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Hardwood, Just Sayin' with Hexagon Hive Masculine Card

I am back with my second card from my 2014 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Launch.

I wanted to make a masculine card for the girls with a twist gold accents with our Gold Sequin Trim


 I started with the Hardwood stamp as the background. I then ran the Hexagon Hive Thinlit in Whisper White through the Big Shot to create contrast and make the Hardwood really pop. I added a Bermuda Bay Cardstock base and stamped the saying with the Just Sayin' Stamp set and cut it out with the Word Bubbles Framelits. A piece Natural Chevron ribbon with a small strand of Gold Sequin Trim and few single sequins scattered finished the card.

If you would like to make this card with your friends please contact me to book in a party TODAY

To purchase products used to make this card please use the links in the supply list below or contact me to place an order

Supplies
Card Stock:  Whisper WhiteBermuda Bay

Thanks for stopping by
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment