Sunday, August 23, 2015

Peaceful Pines Christmas Card

My First Christmas Card of the Year and I am hooked on the upcoming Holiday Catalogue starting September 1st 2015


I have used the Peaceful Pines Stamp Set and Framelits to cut both trees and give texture to the Mossy Meadow tree. I have placed both trees on a Tag made from Winter Wonderland Vellum Stack the other touches of gold are from the Cording Trim and Glitter Ribbon and to finish it off I used the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.

To get your own Holiday Catalogue or order products from September 1st please contact me on 0421074703 or email ellen@dewoodbridge.com

Thanks for stopping by
Ellen

4 comments:

  1. Hello - love your card! Can you tell me what colors you used in this? Is that Island Indigo and basic gray? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Kristen the colours are actually Tip Top Taupe and Lost Lagoon and Mossy Meadow tree. I hope that helps xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete