Friday, November 20, 2015

Reason for The Season and Holiday Fancy Foil with Mojo Monday 424 Christmas Card

Happy 300th Blog Post to me and I am doing it in Christmas Style


Again I made this card using a sketch from Mojo Monday and a heap of Stampin' Up! Christmas products.

I started the card by stamping the poinsettia flower from Reason for the Season Stamp set in Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green. I then punched it out using our 2 1/2" circle punch. Next I chose the Holiday Fancy Foil Vellum for the background pattern. The sentiment is where I got stuck I tried it on Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Real Red and finally it worked the best on our Red Foil using the Archival Basic Black Ink and sentiment from the Reason for the Season stamp set. I then took my scraps from the Merry Moments paper and Red Foil and created 2 flags to attach to the top of the card. To add a finishing touch to the card I added a length if the white/clear Glitter Ribbon.

To order any of these products simply click on my Shop Now button above and it will take you to my online store where you can order all of our beautiful products. Alternately please contact me to place an order.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen 

1 comment: