Monday, November 23, 2015

Watercolor Wings, Butterfly Basic Stamps with Tree Builder Punch and Bold Butterfly Framelits Card with Video

Changing things up today and wanted to showcase two favourite stamp set and Framelits and Thinlits sets from the 2015 Annual Catalogue.


This card all started with the butterfly and I wanted to mimic a Monarch Butterfly. I used the 3 largest butterfly layering stamps from the Watercolor Wings stamp set and stamped them in Crushed Curry. Tangelo Twist and Cajun Craze. I then cut it out using the Bold Butterflies Framelits set with the Big Shot and then a black piece of card stock using the Butterflies Thinlits to create the indicate overlay to finish it off. To create the background I started by stamping the fern in Wild Wasabi and hexagonal design on Crumb Cake from the Butterfly Basics stamp set stamping them both various times to create colour variations on Thick Whisper White Card Stock. To create the clouds I used the Tree Builder punch in Whisper White and Soft Sky. and to finish the card attach your butterfly and fluff its wings.

Don't miss our 15% off Butterfly Bundles on Pages 75 and 124 in our 2015 Annual Catalogue

Below is a Video showing just how perfectly our Bold Butterflies Framelits and Butterflies Thinlits work together to crate beautiful Butterflies


To order any of these products simply click on my Shop Now button above and it will take you to my online store where you can order all of our beautiful products. Alternately please contact me to place an order.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen 





No comments:

Post a Comment