Friday, January 15, 2016

What I Love Sale-a-Bration and Butterfly Basics Stamp Sets Love and Birthday Card

Today we have two card for one blog post using What I Love Sale-a-bration Stamp Set

This Cards Colours are Tangelo Twist and Pumpkin Pie with Wild Wasabi and Night of Navy


This cards colours Soft Sky, Lost Lagoon, Island Indigo with Night of Navy and Wild Wasabi

To make these cards I have used the What I Love Stamp set and took the Flower outline stamp taking note where the the tab on the stamp is pointing and stamping in the darkest colour. Next I took the largest solid flower stamp and stamped the lightest colour stamping it of before lining it up in the the tab in the same position as the online stamp. On the Orange card I left the flowers there but on the blue card I look the partially flower stamp and stamped in the medium shade. to finish the card off I stamped leaves in Wild Wasabi and added the sentiments.

To earn this stamp before 31st March simply spend $90 before shipping and handling and it is yours. So just click on my Shop Now button above and it will take you to my online store where you can order all of our beautiful products. Alternately please contact me to place an order. If you would like your own catalogues please contact me.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during our Sale a Bration promotion

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment