Saturday, January 2, 2016

Party Wishes and Party with Cake, Party Pop-Up Thinlits and It's My Party Paper Birthday Card

I am loving the Birthday Theme in the upcoming Occasions Catalogue the is LIVE on January 5th 2016 and here is Pop-Up card to Celebrate 



To start this card I chose the piece of It's My Party Designer Series Paper I wanted to use with my Birthday Cake Stamp from the Party Wishes stamp set that I stamped in Crushed Curry and then added the sentiment over it in Melon Mambo and candle in Mint Macaron. I then cut it out on the Big Shot with our Circle Framelits and also cut larger circle in Sahara Sand and adhered them to my piece of It's My Party Designer Series Paper on a Melon Mambo card base. Next is to make our pop-up piece. I cut a piece of Whisper White card stock slightly smaller than the Melon Mambo card base and score it in the middle. Using the Party Pop-Up Thinlits die I lined up the tabs with the score line on the Precision Plate and ran it though the Big Shot. I used the Big Shot Die Brush next to remove all the bits out of the die and paper. To add a bit of colour to the pop-up piece I have stamped some confetti, sprinkles and a sentiment from the Party with Cake stamps in Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron and Melon Mambo Ink. Now to pop the middles up using the score lines mountain valley and simply adhere it to the inside and you have a fun detail to a bright birthday card.

To order any of these products you click on my Shop Now button above and it will take you to my online store where you can order all of our beautiful products. Alternately please contact me to place an order or to grab your very own Occassion 2016 Catalogue.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during our Sale a Bration promotion

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen 


No comments:

Post a Comment