Monday, January 18, 2016

Flowering Fields and Botanicals for You Sale-a-Bration Birthday card

Are you looking for cards ideas? I am like this frequently and normally go straight to the catalogue. This card inspiration came from page 13 of the Sale-a-Bration catalogue.


To start this card I took the beautiful Flowering Fields stamp set which is inspired by our beautiful Australian Flowers and stamped them with our Archival  Basic Black ink in a row on a folded Whisper White Thick Card. I then stamped the sentiment without the dots from Botanicals For You stamp set also with Archival Basic Black ink. To make the images come alive I took Calypso Coral, Wild Wasabi,  So Saffron, Wisteria Wonder, Blushing Bride and Watermelon Wonder Stampin' Write Markers and coloured the imaged in with the brush end of the marker and that finished out simple card.

To earn these stamps before 31st March simply spend $90 before shipping and handling and the are yours. So just click on my Shop Now button above and it will take you to my online store where you can order all of our beautiful products. Alternately please contact me to place an order or to get your own catalogues.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during our Sale a Bration promotion

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen 



No comments:

Post a Comment